Friday, March 27, 2020

Bear Hunting

Have you seen the Facebook posts about going a bear hunt?

Were you totally confused?

Okay...let me break it down and help you out!!!

First, we are in quarantine mode and many of are in areas on near lock down.  However, we have time to go for walks and maybe a drive.  While out and about, you can look for TEDDY BEARS in the windows near and far.  If you are not familiar with the pre-school song or the story book, here is the link to the book read by the author!

So, what do I do?

Put a stuffed teddy bear or a picture of a teddy bear in your window, on a flag pole, or somewhere else visible from the road.

Next, GO ON A BEAR HUNT!!!

I think that this is my favorite version of this activity...I have also seen hearts, rainbows, and Easter Eggs.

Spread the joy near and far and post pictures of your bears if you want to (keep your address private).


No comments:

Post a Comment