Thursday, July 27, 2017

Conference + "cult" + summer camp

Wow - the past 4 days have felt like all three things in one (in a good way!)

I have learned (conference), I have participated in traditions("cult"), I have eaten in a dining hall (camp), I have slept in a dorm (camp)!

AND...

I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT...

Some might say that I drank the "koolaid".

Seriously, this week has been a professional and in many ways a personal "bucket filler".   This week has been a sacrifice.  I left my family at home - cleaning, painting, building, moving, chasing, and so much more!  I am here learning and having fun.  I needed new ideas.  I needed new tools.  I needed to refind my "why" in education.  I did all of this and more!  Thank you to my family for the chance to do this.

Would I recommend this experience to a fellow teacher in Pennsylvania?  ABSOLUTELY
Would I chose to come if I could go back in time?  ABSOLUTELY
This post is a bit jumbled and incoherent...but it is my thought processes on the screen.  It is my raw emotions and feelings thrown out to the whole world.

I AM A KTI STAR!  I am part of a new family and ready to face the 2017-2018 school year!

So you need my nightly few pictures :)


My STAR


KTI STAR


Keystone Technology Integrators at Shippensburg University 2017





5 comments:

  1. I just knew you would love it! Drive safely and have fun with your new home.

    Welcome to the KTI family! There will be a reunion at PETE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the gentle nudge and your continued support!

      Delete
  2. Nice POST! Enjoy the last day and keep the learning and sharing going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I plan on keeping the learning going!

      Delete