Saturday, September 25, 2021

Personal learning

Thursday it was decided that I would return to STEAM on Friday.  One week in 4th grade was eye opening, challenging, and rewarding.

My favorite moment was when we were discussing visionaries during Greek and Latin...students had so many awesome ideas. One boy said Martin Luther King was a visionary and quoted his I have a dream quote.

WOW!

So yesterday I taught a double STEAM library class with help.  It turned out awesome. I left exhausted but invigorated.  I even got a good walk through!

NEXT WEEK...

I have two awesome lessons that I will be finishing this week in STEAM - Dot Day and Zucchini Bread.

Monday is doing Dot Day lesson.

Tuesday and Friday is wrap of Zucchini bread.

Wednesday has done both...so time to get creative.

Thursday is Pumpkin Run.


Some would suggest starting a whole new lesson plan but I have dozens of eggs and frozen zucchini that needs consumed.

-----‐-‐

This morning brings a new book.  Our district is reading The Learning Challenge as an optional book club.

The book cover

PJs - couch - blanket - book - coffee 
Saturday morning fun ;)


The Learning Challenge

I love stretching myself as an educator and the conversations with my colleagues.

Look for periodic updates :)

New week...new challenges!

Thank you for all of the support and awesome posts last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment