Monday, December 31, 2018

Year in Review

As 2018 comes to a close, I like to look back then forward.

My most popular post was my post last January on the WQLN Reading Competition!
Here is the link: LINK

My favorite new lessons were the Rubix Cube Mosaics and the marble design challenges.

I was able to get new materials from Donor's Choose as well.

So what do I have in store for 2019????

I want to pick my "new" word for the year, start a 365 picture book challenge, and continue to find new resources for my school.

I explain the "One Word" idea in last year's post - Patience

or you can check out this awesome website and book - Jon Gordon's One Word website

My new word is "Creativity".  I want to find ways to update my house (decoration and organization wise).  I want to be creative in my instruction and program at school.  I want to model and expand my personal creativity!






For my 365 book challenge, I plan to try a new app called "One Second".  It takes a picture or 1 second video each day and creates a montage at the end of the year!

One Second






What are your goals for 2019?

No comments:

Post a Comment