Monday, March 7, 2022

Iterative process

Tonight, I was driving home from my hour of prayer time.  If you are Catholic, it is called adoration.  Very special deep holy hour...but quiet.

Driving home, I need/want to listen to something.  Our Christian radio station has a pastor that doesn't resonate with me.  So I often search for a YouTube video from Ascension presents.  Some weeks are enlightening and others just fill the air.

Tonight was one of those "ah ha" moments.  The topic was lent, but can apply to every day life.

The repeated phrase that struck me was "iterative process" .  This could apply to every area including teaching.  Here is a link to the video. 


I have done many of my lessons in previous years, but I tweak or adjust something. Maybe it is a video...maybe it is the distribution of materials...maybe it is the main activity.  These iterations make me a better teacher.

I feel this could apply to parenting, prayer life, homes, and more.  Every days we are making small changes...iterations for the better.

Do you agree? Should I go to bed and stop my philosophy post?


No comments:

Post a Comment