Saturday, August 26, 2023

Ready to go

 As a public school educator, I struggle with late August.  

I LOVE teaching...really!  

I LOVE seeing colleagues!

I LOVE planning new lessons!

I struggle/grapple with the end of summer feelings.

This week was no different.  Our end of summer camping trip has to changed to a day trip.

Difficult but meaningful back to school presentations.  Google Rachel's Challenge.

Mini stressors like delays in information.

But a few things are helping remind me to keep going forward. 

1. Attending a high school football game...seeing students past and present.  I have touched their lives in some way.  I have more lives to touch.

2. This quote at inservice...



3. Seeing the excitement of new teachers.  I am loving mentoring a new teacher.  So ready to make a difference.

Onto a new year...new lessons...new outlook!

One day at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment