Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023

 It is a tradition to start the new year with a deep post...

I pick my 1 word...I reflect on the past year...

However, my remaining two days of break demands that I keep this short and keep cleaning and purging.

2022 was about memories...I was 1 of the top 3 Computer Science teachers in Pennsylvania, we went on vacations and camping trips, day trips, reconnecting with friends, and more!

Here is my One Word post from last year to learn about this concept. One Word 2022

2023 is for energy...I have been on the energy struggle bus...aka I go in spit and spurts....run hard Monday through Friday and collapse most weekends.  This is great at work...but my family gets tired cranky mom who is addicted to baking shows and quick naps.  The goal is to focus my energy in more equitable ways.  Cleaning up my life will require a refocus of energy and time.

Here is my meme inspiration for 2023.



Here is my list of past 'words' :)

2022 - MEMORIES 
2021 - ENOUGH
2020 - ENGAGED
2019 - CREATIVITY
2018 - PATIENCE
2017 - TRUST
2016 - FOCUS

One way to track my energy use is my smart watch.  Below is my energy use for 2022.

I am curious to 'watch' my smart watch to compare 2022 to 2023!


Off to clean, start my friend's book that I am editing, write lesson plans, and maximize the next few hours before the evil nap monster tells me to stop moving ;)

What is your one word for 2023?

No comments:

Post a Comment