Saturday, November 12, 2016

Local Artist Feature - Hillary Barboni

My principal, Hillary Barboni, is also an AUTHOR and ILLUSTRATOR!

She has taken her love and passion for animals especially  weimaraners (a breed of dogs) to write and illustrate two children's books.

Her first book was Joshua Finds a Home which is based on a true story.  Her second story is  My Lucky Penny.  I have heard her read both to students at our school.  I value these special times for the students to see and know an author.   I can't pick a favorite because they both has equally touching stories. 

Her books are available are available on Amazon in paperback or kindle.  Mrs. Barboni donates part of the profits support animal shelters as well.

Joshua Finds a Home


















My Lucky Penny


















Want to learn more about weimaraners?

Waimaraner Information

No comments:

Post a Comment